Privacy & cookie for the website: www.zb-partners.com
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
Zürcher Balmelli & Partners SA
Via Guglielmo Marconi, 2
6901 Lugano, Svizzera
Owner’s email address: email@example.com
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are:
- Usage Data,
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
METHOD AND PLACE OF PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CONTACT THE USER: CONTACT FORM
By entering their data in the contact form, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: Name, E-mail address.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT OF OPPOSITION
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
DEFENSE IN JUDGMENT
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOG AND MAINTENANCE
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
In line with European legislation, this Application wants to ensure that each user understands what cookies are and why they are used, so that they can consciously decide whether to accept their use or not.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to the computer’s hard drive through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor the activities on the site.
Cookies can be classified into four categories, based on their functionality:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Third parties cookies
- Profiling cookies
This Application uses only the first three categories of cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies allow navigation of the website and the use of its features, such as access to some protected areas. Without these cookies, some requested features could not be provided.
By law, consent is not required.
These cookies collect information on how users use the website, such as which pages are visited most often and if users receive error messages from these pages. All information collected by these cookies is used to improve the functioning of the website.
These cookies can be compared to “technical cookies” when alternatively (i) they are used directly by the site administrator to collect information in aggregate form or (ii) they are managed by third parties and specific means are used to reduce the capacity of cookies to identify users (for example, by hiding a significant part of the IP address) and where the third party uses them exclusively for the provision of the service. For example, they store cookie data separately without crossing them or enriching them with other available personal data.
This Application uses Google Analytics to manage performance cookies and has taken steps to anonymize the IPs.
The use of these cookies is subject to contractual restrictions with Google, which recall Google’s commitment to use these cookies only for the provision of the service, to store them separately and not to “enrich” or “cross” them with other information. available. On this point, the owner of this application informs that there is no use of additional Google Analytics services and there are no advertising options activated or data sharing with Google.
Third party cookies
The third-party cookies used on this Application are set by: Google.
The owner of this application does not accept any responsibility for the contents and cookies of external links, which may undergo changes without prior notice from the respective operators. The Application provides the user with the purposes for using third-party cookies and links to third-party information.
For more information, refer to the links below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his browser. For more information, refer to the links below:
MANAGE COOKIE PREFERENCES
However, it is possible to find more information about cookies and how to manage preferences by changing the browser settings.
We invite users to refer to the following links in order to manage cookies in different browsers:
However, it should be noted that by blocking or deleting the cookies used on our site, the user may not regularly use the contents and services used therein.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time by informing Users on this page and, if possible, on this Application as well as, if technically and legally feasible, by sending a notification to Users through one of the extremes of contact held by the Data Controller.
Therefore, please consult this page regularly, referring to the date of the last modification indicated at the bottom.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.